Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nakeshia Renee Photography Bio

 

 

Nakeshia Renee attended the Art Institute for Photography and Marketing. My biggest passion is photographing people, locations, and anything else that might catch my eyes.

Nakeshia Renee has worked for celebrity publicists as a graphic designer, magazine editor and assistant, but realized that world wasn’t where I wanted to be. I would rather be photographing what’s behind the scenes and the performance than be the one trying to put it all together.I have a lot of experience while photographing club performances; bars, bands, engagement, prom, pageant, wedding, models, babies, families & the list could go on and on!



Nakeshia Renee have been featured in Greenville News, Easley Progress, Pickens Sentinel as well as my work being shown on WyFF4, News Channel 7, News Channel 13 as well as CNN,HLN,For Colored Gurls and Fox News.


Nakeshia Renee have been featured personally and professional in Several Magazine from the US to Japan.


Nakeshia Renee believe she could be an asset in the photographic community because I continuously am educating myself about new techniques and keeping up with the latest of editing software possible. I put my energy into my work and if I mess up I learn, build and adapt from it. Through my studies I’ve been able to mold models and teach them the basics of what is needed from them for perfect photos both for themselves, the photographers and the companies they’re looking to book them.

Check out more: 
:



Nakeshiarenee.com















Twitter: @NakeshiaRenee





 

Facebook: Nakeshia Renee Photography








 

 

1 comment: