Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Keta Christine ( @ketachristine ) Model Bio


Model Name: Keta Christine
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'5
My name is Arketa Whitney... Brooklyn birthed and Carolina raised!!! I'm a 28 year old model and mother. I started modeling in 2002 as a print and commercial model. I started out featuring in magazines for major department stores and some commercials. After a few years off, I started back modeling in 2008.
I am very talented at what I do and I don't limit myself to what I can do. Just to give a small background of what I have done, I did promotional work for up coming photographers for portfolios, featured in fashion shows such as Charlotte fashion week and NY fashion week, featured in car and bike shows hosted by major hip hop artists and so much more! In 2010, I Graduated from a major modeling school in Charlotte and signed with their agency, MTM.

 I am now doing my independent thing which is working very well. 
I am truly a down to earth person with a kind heart with a little tom boy in me. I am very athletic and I love shopping (shoes, shoes, shoes!!) motorcycles, music of all kind, hanging by the water (beaches!!), sports (I love football and basketball) and spending time with my child.
Besides modeling, I am a full time personal banker and I am also a certified Medical Assistant currently in school for my Bachelors in nursing. There is more to me that meets the eye.... Get to know me...












Contact information for bookings photo shoots, hosting, shows and more:
Facebook: Arketa Whitney
Twitter: @ketachristine

No comments:

Post a Comment